|Aeration is the process of removing small cores of soil from your lawn. This improves air flow to your lawn's root system, enhances heat & drought stress tolerance and reduces soil compaction, thatch & water runoff.
Indiana lawns should be aerated once a year, either in Spring or Fall. Schedule your lawn's aeration today to get the healthiest, most vibrant lawn you can!
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turfgrass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.